domingo, 10 de junho de 2007

Rebirth´s friends favourite songs

Stumbleine Lyrics
Smashing Pumpkins


Boredoms in the bathroom shaking out the loose teeth


Sally's in the stirrups claiming her destiny


And nobody nowhere understands anything


About me and all my dreams


Lost at sea


Jack it up judy set your heart alight


Mayfair mistress of the satellites


Misspent youth- faking up a rampage


To hold off the real slaves


Paid off and staid


And what you never knew


Can never get to you


So fake itI'll be your stumbleine


I'll be your super queen


And make you


Jukebox fuckup hanging round the drugstore


No matter what you say he'll be back for more


Mommy's in the manger with the little kids


She's got her reasons, got my forgets


Of tears and idle threats


Misplaced


And no matter what they do


They can't get to you


So fake itI'll be your stumbleine


I'll be your super queen


And make you me


Come around ruby


I could never sleep alone


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KumTmII_SQ

To my dearest friend PK


1 comentário:

Henrik disse...

thank you my dearest friend =) Kisssses =)